Sunday, October 13, 2013

Need A Good Scare? On Sale Now At Amazon Kindle!!!!


         

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!!!, October 28, 2013
By 
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I COULDN'T PUT THIS BOOK DOWN. LOTS OF MYSTERY, ACTION, SUSPENSE. I ENJOYED it from the first page. Great story telling.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just over the hill., October 24, 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This was very good book. The plot was great. It kept my interest for the good share of the book. The one thing that I disliked was the foul language. Is it really necessary to drop the f bomb so much. Other than that a great boo

4.0 out of 5 stars love the story, November 19, 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
Omg!! This book had some serious turns, I really enjoyed the story line. Only one part put me off a bit but I soon got over it. Great read!



5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic book, great from start to finish., December 11, 2013
By 
Daisy mae (oak creek wisconsin) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This is one of the best books I have read in a long time. I wish there where more books out there that could hold my interest the way this one did. It was the first book I read by this author, sure hope he has more good books for me to read


5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, December 5, 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
The story was interesting. It held my interest from the beginning. I enjoyed reading this book. Would recommend this if you like these type of stories.


5.0 out of 5 stars NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART, November 7, 2013
This one will chill you to the bone. It is well written and the characters are great. You will want to keep on turning the pages. If you are squeamish you might want to read it during the daylight hours. I found it to be a great read and I do recommend it.


Posted October 2, 2013
more from this reviewer

This is an amazing book filled with twists and turns. It's capti

This is an amazing book filled with twists and turns. It's captivating in it's macabre. A real thriller. I couldn't put it down. I would recommend this to anyone who has any interest in the supernatural.
Was this review helpful?

No comments:

Post a Comment